As a result of discussions relating to the peace agreement between the belligerent forces from Libya, was briefly stated the Charter of National Unity, Libyan, as follows:
Today, we have gathered we, sons of Libya in the East, sunset and South, Libyan, and combatanții counties use this opportunity to call on all those who want to put an end to this fratricidal confrontations, this media war of damaging of motherland, speeches, and let’s turn towards the language of dialogue, logic and facts to wise us-friendliness of Allah. And starting from this new beginning and high principles of sound, we gather here today, trust in the Constitution for all Libyans and sign this Charter, and swore in front of Allah not to transgress nor do abuse it, to respect the provisions of in 15 points, as follows:
- Adoption of arrangements, devoid of extremism, of the Islamic Sharia, away from all the radical currents that still exists in our society.
- Libya is a single, unitary State and independent and we never deviate from this principle, which is unattainable, regardless of the reasons or circumstances arising. Libya is inhabited by the Libyans having all the same rights and duties, without distinction or limitation.
- Affirm our attachment to the decentralized system, with full powers, giving the local councils to provide local-level development.
- We do not agree with a foreign intervention and reject categorically condemning anyone facilitating, directly or indirectly, interference in internal affairs the Libyan.
- Peaceful Teaching of middle management is unique to the country, on democratic bases, with respect for human rights, the principles of the rule of law, independence of the judiciary and the separation of powers.
- We agree that any roadmap for resolving the Libyan crisis should guarantee clearly references to the principles of the Constitution.
- Respect minorities and want to avoid cultural differences increase in Libyan society. Wish women’s role and revitalization to guarantee its rights, as well as her involvement in politics.
- We affirm our struggle against depeizării (dezrădăcinării), with stopping illegal emigration through the action of State institutions, in cooperation with the international community and neighbouring countries.
- We condemn anyone encroaching upon the lives of others, at goods and either private or shared property of libienilor or of those who live in Libya.
- Affirm the desire for decreeing a general amnesty, with answers to all the complaints and the release of political prisoners, from all formations. To ensure the return of those displaced and refugees, without restrictions or conditions.
- Maintain that Libyan magistrate is the one who judges spețele and decides all disputes which arise between the Libyan citizens and State institutions.
- We are firmly agreed that the use of weapons and possession thereof is an exclusive attribute of the State, through its institutions and military security. As a consequence will be confiscated guns, gangs and reserve by formation of a military and security entity, unique and independent, to intervene to defuse any internal conflict.
- development is a right for all, and the State is responsible for the distribution of its benefits in an equitable manner, the Libyan citizens, throughout the national territory.
- We support the conclusion of a ceasefire agreement, and for all time, supervised by Military Commission 5 + 5, under the aegis of the UN.
- Finally, the national interest, we affirm the need for prevalence of disappearance from fractures society, opportunity answers to complaints and compensation for damage of all libienilor.
Elements of the political roadmap adopted by the Libyan national unity Conference 1. Conference (Libyan national unity) adopts a Presidential Council, consisting of a Chairman and two Assistant for each of the three provinces of the country.
- CUNL adopts a Chairman of the Council of Ministers and two Assistant (which will be different from the President of the State, and the two Assistant will be appointed for all Presidential Councils and the President of the Council of Ministers in each different held, the Chairman of the Presidential Council and the President of the Council of Ministers).
- The powers of the Presidential Council and the Council of Ministers will be like those of the head of State and the Prime Minister’s Office, referred to in the draft Constitution (… default text n.n.)
- The Presidency Council, the decisions shall be taken by a majority of the votes cast, provided that there will be a vote of the President. The Prime Minister’s decisions will enter into force, provided that they are not disputed by the other no later than three days after the disclosure.
- Prime Minister elect a competent Government, composed of a maximum of 15 members, within a period of not more than two weeks after his appointment. This Government will be recognized by the Presidency Council one week following receipt of proposals.
- If the Prime Minister fails to impose the Government proposed by the Presidential Council, he will come up with a different formula in period of one week.
- will decide the date of Convocation CUNL parliamentary elections during a period not exceeding four months from his conduct.
- the Presidency Council and the Government agreed under the aegis of the UN and the international community, will coordinate the parliamentary elections.
- The first session of Parliament will be led by those older members. The quorum for any session is a third (67) of the total number of Deputies.
- Choose a President and two Vice-Presidents of Parliament, who presented their candidacies. Those elected candidates who obtained the most votes in the three electoral colleges.
- After the election of the President and the two Vice-Presidents of the Parliament, the deputies will elect the heads of the State institutions of force (the Libyan Central Bank Governor, the Attorney general, the President of the Council, the Chief Financial Administrative control, the President of the Agency to combat corruption and the Chief Mufti).
- After 4 months from the start of his first Parliament legislatures, will present the draft of the new Constitution, which will be submitted to a referendum.
- the State Constitution is adopted and shall enter into force if it is voted “Yes” for more than 50% of voters of all the provinces.
- in the case of voting “Yes” to the draft Constitution, elections will be held in accordance with the texts contained in document within a period that will not exceed four months from the date of its adoption.
- in the case of voting “no”, deputies of each province will elect members of the Commission of 7 figures 60, provided that each representation of cultural entities through a single representative from Sw communities, Amazigh, Tuaregă, which will be called The Commission will examine 21 and that the articles in dispute of the draft Constitution voted “no” in a period of 60 days from the date of receipt.
- Parliament will submit the draft of the amended Constitution a new referendum in the period not exceeding 3 months from the date of receipt.
- where the project is once again voted “no”, will be repeated measures outlined above, and if you have voted “Yes”, will be applied to the measures laid down in article 14.
- The Parliament will assume responsibility for the unification of the military institutions and will support previous efforts in this area, after 7 months of his taking office, with a view to the return of confidence among citizens of the Libyans.
- All the provisions appearing in this initiative will be subject to a vote of the Parliament by a simple majority of those present.
- The Parliament elected shall not exceed under any reason 2-year term from the date of commencement of the first session, and we do not support in any way the automatic extension of their own legislatures, at the instance of any entity. In case of violation of this provision, the matter will be submitted to the Supreme Council of Magistracy, as a legislative body, and the Presidency Council and the Council of Ministers will put into practice the measures decided.
- Immediately after the legislature Parliament, but no later than one year, the MSC will assume the task of fine provisions in dispute of the draft Constitution, which were subject to the referendum.
- In case of expiration of mandate of the MSC and the failure of the mission entrusted to it, the matter will be submitted to CUNL adopt a new roadmap for the future political steps required.
Finally, we who have signed this Charter, as representatives of the districts of Libya, calling on all Libyans to join us and to accept all provisions. We also call upon the UNITED NATIONS, the international community and governmental organizations to uphold and adhere to all that is provided in this Charter.
We pray to Allah that this was the end of sorrow, to put an end to the shedding of blood among our fellow citizens.
To finish, I declare solemnly that the participants in this Conference are aware of the need for the implementation of the provisions of the Charter and must choose those we consider suitable to fulfill the missions entrusted to it correctly.
Let us help Allah to create a single, cohesive Libie safe and independent. He is the guarantor of success!!!”
We hope that the parts will respect the Charter and the Libyans will will benefit from international human rights.